6 Unit Course
Ethics and Learnings from Financial Disasters
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Ethics is a system of moral principles and is concerned with what is good for individuals and society and is also described as moral philosophy.
In a financial crisis, asset prices see a steep decline in value, businesses and consumers are unable to pay their debts, and financial institutions experience liquidity shortages.
A financial crisis may be limited to banks or spread throughout a single economy, the economy of a region, or economies worldwide.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 6 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Examples of financial disasters (video)
- Examples of financial disasters (quiz)
- Reputational risk issues (video)
- Reputational risk issues (quiz)
- Global financial crisis – actions taken (video)
- Global financial crisis – actions taken (quiz)
- Background to the GFC (video)
- Background to the GFC (quiz)
- GARP code of conduct (video)
- GARP code of conduct (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses