3 Unit Course
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is defined as ‘the ability to recognise and regulate emotions in ourselves and others’. EI is a brand of social intelligence that allows individuals to understand and manage their own emotions and relationships with other people.
This CPD course is going to examine the relatively modern concept of EI and how to introduce EI into the workplace.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Elements of Emotional Intelligence (video)
- Elements of Emotional Intelligence (quiz)
- The inventor of Emotional Intelligence (video)
- The inventor of Emotional Intelligence (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses