2 Unit Course
Understanding Cyber Threats and Security
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Add to Cart
Certificate on Completion
The learning outcomes from this CPD course include:
- An introduction to cyber threats facing businesses and individuals.
- An overview of the objectives of cyber security.
- .The key principles of protection, detection and response.
- Other means of defending against cyber security risks.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 2 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Cyber threats and security objectives (video)
- Cyber threats and security objectives (quiz)
- Cyber security processes (video)
- Cyber security processes (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses