2 Unit Course
AI Risk Management for Accountants
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course covers strategies and tools to address risks from artificial intelligence in accounting and finance.
Discuss ethical issues such as bias, privacy, job disruption, and governance frameworks to promote responsible AI development and use.
Explore methods for detecting and mitigating trust, transparency, and accountability issues as AI becomes more integrated into accounting functions and daily workflows.
Learn why risk management and oversight are crucial to realising AI’s benefits.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 2 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning. A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 2 units.
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- AI Risk Management for Accountants (Multiple Videos and quiz)
- Additional reading materials on AI Risk Management for Accountants
- Course completion survey
- CPD Certificate issued once the course is completed
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 500+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses