5 Unit Course
An Introduction to the IFRS Sustainability Standards
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Explore the fundamentals of the IFRS Sustainability Standards in this introductory course.
Gain insights into the evolving landscape of sustainability reporting, including the new S1 and S2 standards, and discover how these standards are shaping the future of financial disclosure.
This course includes video lessons, quizzes, and reading materials and is worth 5 units of continuing professional development (CPD).
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction and Background to Sustainable Accounting
- IFRS S1
- IFRS S2
- Additional Blogs and Reading Materials
- Course Completion Survey
- Certificate on Completion
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 530+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses