ACCA Foundation in Accountancy Essential
Financial Accounting (FFA)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the FIA (ACCA) library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete FIA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
The FFA course introduces you to the knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles and techniques of financial accounting, and introduce financial statements.
After completing the FFA course you will be able to demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry and accounting systems, including how to record, process and report business transactions.
You will also be familiar with the basics of financial statements following this course.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing FFA:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the FIA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full FIA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
All your questions answered.