CIMA Strategic Objective Test
Financial Strategy (F3)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
What do you learn in F3?
• The different strategic financial objectives and policy options that are open to organisations.
• The types of funds available to organisations to finance the implementation of their strategies, including where and how they access these funds at the right time, in the right quantities and at the right cost.
• The sources of financial risk, how to evaluate and manage financial risk appropriately, and techniques in business valuation to assess whether a company has created and preserved value within the organisation.
• The valuation techniques to calculate value of organisations and conditions applicable for such calculations especially intangibles in the digital world and how to report intangible value and their drivers in integrated reporting.
The Learnsignal guide to passing F3 – Financial Strategy:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!