CIMA Operational Case Study
Operational Case Study (OCS)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
The case study section of the Operational level is designed to test the knowledge you have learned in the three objective tests (E1, P1 and F1), and apply it to a real world situation.
This will get you ready for what you could expect to experience as a management account.
With Learnsignal’s support, you can learn how to:
- Prepare and get ready for your case study exam
- How to use the pre-seen material
- How to understand exam technique, and apply the content in the Operational syllabus
The Learnsignal guide to passing the Operational Case Study:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Make sure you have completed and understood the OT courses
- Work on your exam technique, not just the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!