CIMA Operational Objective Test
Managing Finance in a Digital World (E1)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
What do you learn in E1?
• The central role that finance plays in an organisation, and how and why technologies used impact the finance function.
• How to use and examine data collected and processed by machines to create and preserve value for organisations.
• How the finance function is structured and shaped, and how it interacts with other parts of the organisation to achieve the objectives of the whole organisation.
The Learnsignal guide to passing E1 – Managing Finance in a Digital World:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!