ACCA Applied Skills Essential
How to get started
- Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
Taxation (UK) will develop your knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies and groups of companies.
The Taxation paper introduces you to the subject of taxation and provides the core knowledge of the underlying principles and major technical areas of taxation as they affect the activities of individuals and businesses. This is a structured course with content to cover the entire syllabus, unlimited CBE practice questions, and 24/7 tutor support.
This course only covers UK tax.
The TX-UK exam is split into three sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing Taxation:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two full exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support