ACCA Applied Knowledge Essential
Financial Accounting (FA)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
This course focusses on the underlying principles and techniques of financial accounting, and introduce financial statements.
After completing the Financial Accounting course you will be able to demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry and accounting systems, including how to record, process and report business transactions.
You will also be familiar with the basics of financial statements following this course.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing Financial Accounting (FA):
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support