AAT Advanced Diploma Essential
Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
Registration with the AAT for the AQ16 Syllabus is now closed, so you should only purchase these courses if you are already registered with the AAT.
Anyone looking to register with the AAT from 1st September 2022 onwards must register on the Q2022 Syllabus.
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
The Management Accounting: Costing course develops on the concepts of costing learned at Foundation level and expands into more detailed methods of costing and decision making. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Further understand the use of management accounting within an organisation
- Apply techniques required for dealing with costs
- Apportion costs according to organisational requirements
- Analyse variances from budget
- Apply management accounting techniques to support decision making
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Management Accounting: Costing:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.